અટલ પેન્શન સહાય યોજના ગુજરાત || Atal Pension Sahay Yojana Gujarat
The Minister further said that Atal Pension Yojana (APY) is a scheme of the Government of India launched on 9th May, 2015, which aims to create a universal social security system for all Indians, especially the poor, underprivileged and workers in the unorganized sector. The scheme became operational from 1st June, 2015 and is administered by PFRDA. It is open to all citizens of India between the ages of 18-40 who have a Savings Bank account in a bank or post office.
Five pension plan slabs are available under this scheme viz Rs. 1000, Rs. 2000, Rs. 3000, Rs. 4000, and Rs. 5000 is guaranteed by the Government of India to the customer at the age of 60 years. On the death of the subscriber, the spouse is guaranteed an equal pension by the Government of India, said Minister Shri.
Atal Pension Yojana (APY) is a pension scheme exclusively for citizens of India with a particular focus on unorganized sector workers. Under this Atal Pension Scheme (apy pension scheme) -APY, customers can get a minimum contribution of Rs. 1000/-, 2000/-, 3000/-, 4000/- and 5,000/- (1 thousand to 5 thousand) guaranteed monthly pension will be given. Thus, Atal Pension Yojana (APY) | You can secure your post-retirement life by getting a fixed sum through the Atal Pension Yojana. The scheme is administered by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) under the NPS architecture.
Who can benefit from Atal Pension Yojana :
- A monthly pension ranging from Rs.1000/- to Rs.5000/- can be obtained after the age of 60 years of the applicant.
- 50% of customer contribution or a maximum of Rs. 1000/- per annum, whichever is less shall be contribution from Government of India.
- A monthly pension of Rs.1000/- to Rs.5000/- can also be drawn to the applicant’s husband or wife after his death.
- After the death of both the applicant and his spouse, the deposited fund reverts to his nominee (heir).
Documents required for Atal Pension Yojana :
- Proof of Identity and Proof of Address, Proof of Date of Birth (Aadhaar Card)
- Bank Account Details, (Copy of Passbook)
- Mobile number for SMS
How to open an account in Atal Pension Yojana (APY) :
- To avail the APY scheme contact the bank or post office having a savings account or if the customer does not have an account, open a savings account. And fill the enrollment form of Atal Pension Yojana (APY) with the help of bank or post office employee.
- Note. Aadhaar number is not mandatory for account opening. Providing nominee details is mandatory.
- An Annual Physical Statement of Account (Annual Statement of Account) will be made available to the customer.
- Click on the link below to download the application form or it will also be available from the bank or post office.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR APPLICANT : Delay/stoppage of payment of black amount shall be as follows
- After 6 months the account will be frozen. / Account will be deactivated after 12 months / Account closed after 24 months.
Important Links :
- Atal Pension Yojana Form :- Click Here
- Gujarati Brochure :- Click Here