વ્હાલી દીકરી યોજના ગુજરાત || Vahali Dikri Yojana Gujarat
Vahali Dikari Yojana Gujarat has been implemented by the Department of Women and Child Development And Government of Gujarat. The state of Gujarat has been constantly concerned to make a plan for all the daughters of the state And Vahali Dikari Yojana is an important objective to increase the birth rate of daughters And reduce the dropout ratio of daughters in education. Apart from this And the overall empowerment of girls in the society has also been the aim.
Under Vahali Dikari Yojana Gujarat And women’s education should be encouraged and the important goal of preventing female feticide And preventing child marriages has been set. Gujarat government’s is worryingly about daughters from kukh to KARIYAVAR. Taking this into considerations And Vahali Dikari Yojana Gujarat has been implemented for the citizens of the state.
Benefits of Vahali Dikari Yojana :
- First Installment: Girls will get cash assistance of Rs.4,000/- at the time of admission to first standard.
- Second Instalment: Assistance of Rs.6,000/- will be available at the time of admission to Class IX.
- 3rd Installment: At the age of 18 for higher education or marriage Total Rs. 1,00,000/- in cash assistance. (Note: Daughter should not have child marriage.)
Eligibility of Beneficiary of Vahali Dikari Yojana :
- Children born on or after 2-8-2019 will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Maximum two children of the parents will get the benefit of the scheme.
- Both the first and second children of the parents will get the benefit, but after the second child, the parents should have undergone birth control surgery.
- If there is a first son and a second daughter, then the second daughter will get assistance, but after the second daughter, the parents should have undergone a birth control operation.
- In case of first child and second child (twins) or more, all the children will get benefit of ‘Whali Dikri Yojana’, but after the second child, the parents should have undergone birth control operation.
- Mother’s age should be 18 years or more at the time of child’s birth.
Vahali Dikari Yojana Application Time Limit:
- The family members of the children born after 02-08-2019 have to apply within one year of the child’s birth along with supporting evidence in the prescribed format.
Documents Required for Vahali Dikari Yojana :
- Child’s birth certificate
- Aadhaar card of parents
- Birth certificate of mother
- Annual income certificate of parents (issued by Mamlatdar/Taluka Development Officer/Chief Officer)
- Patterns of births and surviving children in the family
- Birth Control Certificate (in case of second child)
- Affidavit of the couple before the competent authority in the prescribed format
Vahali Dikari Yojana form pdf Download :
Vahali Dikari Yojana Gujarat the Department of Women And Child Development has Released the Official Applications forms in the Prescribed formation for the ease of getting the benefiting of the beneficiaries on the basis of the Vahali Dikari Yojana Gujarat resolutions. This applications form can be obtained free of charge from the officially website of the government And WCD Gujarat. Apart from this, the Vahali Dikari Yojana Gujarat 2022 Form can be downloaded from the button below.